I have realised that facebook is not a good place to post things that I want to refer to later, because you actually have to search through the ENTIRE timeline chronologically. No tags, no categories, no by-date listing.
So I am re-posting some useful information previously posted on Facebook.
Scuba magazines available in various Singapore libraries:
- Asian Diver: One issue every 2 months. SE Asia centric. Articles on dive spots, equipment, marine biology, recently some history. Stocked at many branches.
- Scuba Diver Australasia: Sister publication to above. One issue every 2 months. Similar content, also a photography focused supplement Through The Lens. Stocked at many branches.
- Sport Diving: Australia based. Often cover Pacific Islands and further dive spots. Interesting and useful creature ID section. Only found at Jurong Regional.
Jurong Regional is the only branch with all 3 scuba magazine titles.
[Edit 11 Mar 2015: Not anymore. Now the 3 magazines cannot be found in 1 single library. Current locations listed below.]
- Asian Diver: Bedok, Central, Jurong, Queenstown, Serangoon, Tampines, Toa Payoh
- Scuba Diver Australasia: Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Bukit Merah, Central, Queenstown, Tampines, Toa Payoh
- Sport Diving: Jurong, Orchard